I know I do this often especially when things are n't turning just the way i have planned i tend to compare myself with others who have it all all figured out, having their lives on a single line.The good news is that i had to do a rethink when i read this article from Rick Warren when he advised that God doesn't want us to compare ourselves with others.Rather, he wants us to focus on our work and give it all our best
"The Bible says we should never compare our financial circumstances
to others. For one thing, it undermines your ability to be grateful for
what God has given you. It also leads you into discontentment because
you will always find people who appear to be better off than you"so I think instead of focusing all that time thinking about how lucky and 'trouble-free' people who just got a car,who just travelled out or who just got married or gave birth.We should focus on shinning no matter what in this dark world.Ciao

No comments:
Post a Comment